Harmony Sec 1, 4 & 5 - 60' in Spring, TX
- Plans available from the $287's
- Inventory Homes
- Driving Directions
- Conroe ISD
Quick facts about Harmony Sec 1, 4 & 5 - 60'
- Close Proximity to Restaurants
- Concerts at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Information Technology Center
- Intercontinental Airport
- Lake Conroe
- Main Event Fun Plex
- Montgomery Wine Trail
- Old Town Spring
- Old Town Spring's Autumn Art & Wine Festival
- Old Town Spring's Home for the Holidays
- Old Town Spring's PetFest
- Old Town Spring's Texas Crawfish Festival
- Splash Town
- Spring Creek Greenway
- Texas Renaissance Festival
- The Woodlands Children's Museum
- The Woodlands Mall
- The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival
- Woodlands Wine Week
- Green Areas
- Greenbelt Trails
- Harmony Parks & Pool
- Jogging Trails
Harmony is a premier north Houston community where families enjoy homes from award-winning builders nestled near the Spring Creek Greenway, a pristine area of 12,000 acres of forested nature preserve ideal for hiking, biking, canoeing and other outdoor recreation.
Located near the new ExxonMobil campus five miles east of I-45 at Rayford Road and Riley Fuzzel Road, the 1,000-acre community offers a quality of life to suit any family with homes from the $150s to the $400s.
Harmony’s well-planned amenities include several neighborhood parks and a new aquatics complex amidst a setting of lush greenery.
Plus, children attend schools in the highly acclaimed Conroe Independent School District.
For more information, visit www.harmony-tx.com.
Every Westin Home enjoys an Environments for Living Platinum Certification, this means that our homes are more than 2 times more efficient than an Energy Star rated home. This, coupled with our standard features such as solar panels, and a full package of high efficiency GE appliances adds up to a huge monthly savings for you and your family.